Saturday, May 05, 2007

Back for Good Now!

Dear Readers,

Old Teddy is back! Unfortunately, old Teddy got turned down AGAIN for military service. Apparently, they think old Teddy has a few circuits loose in the old noggin'. I'm really not sure what's going on. All I want to do is kill me some Islamofascists.

Fear not, dear readers. Blackwater will take ANYBODY. So, Teddy might get to kill some Islamofascists that way. We'll have to see.

But, Teddy is back to impart his wisdom upon you. And, in advance, you're welcome.

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do you think of Easy Streets at LSU and elsewhere?

Just curious...Jack X

11:38 AM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Jack X,

I've heard the term "Easy Streets" defined in several different ways. Please clarify what you mean by it, then I'll impart my wisdom!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

7:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home