Sunday, April 22, 2007

Trying to Report for Duty

Dear Readers,

Old Teddy has once again sought to sign up to join the service, to help the boys fighting in the shit to fight them there so we don't have to fight them here. Over the course of the next week and a half, I'm going to be undergoing a series of grueling examinations, mostly on what's going on inside of my head. For whatever reason, the psychological exam has always been what's kept me out from being deemed fit for duty (I think it's a liberal conspiracy to keep me from killing all of the Islamofascists).

In short, I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., will be posting intermittently, at best, for the next week and a half or so. Fear not, though, dear readers, for I will soon be back to share my wisdom with you!

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home