Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter's Target - Also Target

Dear Readers,

Happy Easter! What a wonderful time of the year, and the greatest of our Christian holidays, too! Unfortunately, not all Americans recognize this.

Folks, as you know, America is a Christian country. If you don't realize this, look it up in the Bible. Anyway, as such, it's vital that our businesses, who participate in the free market that makes our country the greatest in the history of the world, recognize and remain mindful of this. Not all do, however.

During this last Christmas season, I warned all of you about the greatest threat our Christian nation faces in the market, Target. Well, they're back at it. I've been there numerous times over the past few weeks, and not once - not ONCE - was I wished "Happy Easter." Also, their store is all decorated with bunnies and eggs, but no mention of the real reason for the season. All I can say is that at least Target is consistent in ignoring the values upon which our country was founded.

The facade of evil:



Target, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger RogueHistorian said...

Personally, I prefer to simply say "Happy Zombie-Jesus Day!"

11:24 AM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Rogue,

You can take your God- and America-hatin' hate out of here!

Nice to see you again, btw!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

8:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home