Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursdays with Theodore, Episode 4/19/07

Dear Readers,

Welcome to this week's episode of "Thursdays with Theodore!" To the mail bag!

Our old friend Jack X writes:

A few questions:

Paper or plastic?

What's the best state to live in, and what is the worst?

and finally...

Why do you hate America?

Jack X


First, Jack, it has to be plastic. It's just easier to carry those bags with their incorporated handles. Plus, making plastic creates jobs - gotta love the market working!

The best state to live in would have to be Texas. The conservative culture and hero worship of our divinely-inspired President is all that old Teddy needs to convince him that Texas is clearly, undoubtedly numero uno. The worst state has to be California - despite a Republican Governator, that state is riddled with Hollywood and San Francisco values. Old Teddy wouldn't be able to spend more than five minutes in that state without getting sick.

And finally, Jack, it's well known that no one loves America more than old Teddy! I support our divinely-inspired President, I support our troops, I prefer to fight them there rather than fighting them here, and I support a strict contextual reading of the Constitution. I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., am clearly a true patriot.

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels:

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good answer for the state one--I wouldn't want to live in CA because it's so unnecessarily expensive. That, and the earthquakes...

8:21 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

my honorable mention for a state I wouldn't want to live in would have to be New York

8:21 AM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

Dissing my town huh? My my, my friend. California is riddled with many things and people often forget, much like the east coast we have seasons as well, fire, flood, riot and earthquake. Beats a sleepy town that's for sure. Keeps you on your toes and pits economy versus spoils. eg: Prius VS Hummer.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Jack,

New York is also a liberal abyss/abomination. It ran a close second!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

JB,

No offense to you, personally. I'm just looking at the terrorist-coddling, liberal tendencies of the state as a whole!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

3:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home