Monday, November 06, 2006

Polling Data from a Real American

Dear Readers,

You may not be surprised to learn that I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., operate a non-partisan polling operation. My company, the Real American Polling Corp., has been randomly polling real Americans on the tightest upcoming races. I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., am pleased to share these results with you.

Senate Races:

Pennsylvania:

Casey (D): 0%
Santorum (R): 100%
MOE: +/- 2%

Virginia:

Allen (R): 100%
Webb (D): 0%
MOE: +/- 1%

Missouri:

McCaskill (D): 1%
Talent (R): 99%
MOE: +/- 3%

Montana:

Burns: 100%
Tester: 0%
MOE: +/- 3%

Tennessee:

Corker: 99%
Ford: 1%
MOE: +/- 1%

Governor:

Pennsylvania:

Rendell (D): 0%
Swann (R): 100%
MOE: +/- 2%

Ohio:

Blackwell (R): 99%
Strickland (D): 1%
MOE: 0.1%


There you have it, folks. More as they become available!

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home