Wednesday, October 04, 2006

That's My Boy, Nino Scalia!

Dear Readers,

I,Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., have expressed my admiration for one of my heroes, Justice Antonin "Nino" Scalia many times. With the Supreme Court's new term, old Nino is back in action, telling 'em like it is. I've seldom been as proud.

During oral arguments yesterday, while a deported client's lawyer argued that his client, while in Mexico, faced possible deportation back to the United States if he violated his parole, Nino set him straight. Nino stared the lawyer down and said: "No one thinks your client is abstaining from tequila for fear of being deported." Naturally, although he only spoke the truth by assuming all Mexicans drink tequila, criticism from the west-coast, liberal elite, political correctness mongerers has reached a fever pitch.

It's no crime to drink tequila. In fact, it's one of the few things many Mexicans can do to put up with the constant influx of homosexual Uruguayans trying to cross our border. Nino simply stated a fact. Nothing could be more noble.

Justice Antonin Scalia, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Justice Scalia. I got to hear him talk at Catholic High. After all, until Chief Justice Roberts, he was the only Catholic on the Court.

I had an English teacher who looked very old for her age due to incessant smoking who said he was a "pompous ass." I'll leave her name out of my tirade, but I was deeply troubled when she said this among some of her other closet liberal blasphemy.

10:27 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Actually, just to clarify, over half of the current Court is Catholic: Justices Roberts, Kennedy, Scalia, Thomas, and Alito.

Many conservatives also point to Scalia as being a "pompous ass," because he's so unnecessarily vitriolic in his opinions that he pushes swing votes on the Court to the liberal side. Well, I don't care - he speaks the truth, and no matter if it hurts the cause, I've got to respect that!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

really, I did not know Thomas and Kennedy were Catholic...I knew Roberts, Scalia, and Alito were, but then again, two of those were just appointed to the court last year.

11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home