Friday, August 04, 2006

An Endorsement for Freedom

Dear Readers,

Today, I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., wish to throw my political clout behind Joe Lieberman in next Tuesday's Connecticut Senate primary. Mr. Lieberman is my kind of Democrat - he's practically a Republican, and thus, a true American. Therefore, he deserves our support.

Mr. Lieberman is facing a stiff challenge from Ned Lamont, a member of the west-coast, liberal elite. But folks, we're at war. We have to fight them there so we don't have to fight them here. Joe understands this, while Lamont (who is - shockingly - anti-war) does not.

Our divinely-inspired leader realizes this, and by God, so do I! Dear readers, hurry to Connecticut and register to vote, and send some money along as well. Got to get tough - go Joe!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

4 Comments:

Blogger Franklin Willington said...

So, I assume you are also endorsing blatant homosexuality. You saw that kiss between Bush and Lieberman, the only people that kiss like that are the french and men that like other men.

9:44 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Leave it to you, Willington, to think of homosexuality. The mafia often kisses/kissed each other - do you think they're all gay?

Stop letting your subconscious desires come through.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

9:48 PM  
Blogger Franklin Willington said...

So Bush and Lieberman are in the mafia?

10:42 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

No Willington. Use your brain. I simply made a comparison - such a kiss is what bad asses do.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

11:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home