Sunday, July 23, 2006

My Apologies to You Again, Dear Readers

Dear Readers,

As some of you know, because of where we are in our careers, Mrs. Trumblebunks, I, Esq., and I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., currently live in different states. I spent the last week on a wonderful visit to Mrs. Trumblebunks, I, Esq. Because of the limited time we have together, I consider my time with her to be infinitely more valuable than time spent at my computer. I am sure all of you will understand, and I thank you for that.

Now that I am home, I will be returning to offering my insights to you on a daily basis. I thank each and every one of you for your kindness and understanding in this matter, and I will work to regain your trust.

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home