Friday, June 30, 2006

Addendum - Thursdays with Theodore, Episode 6/29/06

Dear Readers,

I received a question late last night for this week's Thursdays with Theodore episode. Rather than roll it over to next week, I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., wish to answer now so as to serve my dear and loyal readers with my insight.

The question, from that Godless liberal Willington, reads:

Hi Ted,
Do you plan on seeing Al Gore's movie?
-Franklin Willington

No. Willington, I've already debunked the myth of global warming in "Thursdays with Theodore, Episode 6/15/06." Why would I go throw more money to this west-coast, liberal elite liar? If he wants to save the environment, perhaps Mr. Gore shouldn't be flying all over the world to promote this movie of lies.

Al Gore and Willington, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home