Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thursdays with Theodore, episode 6/29/06

Dear Readers,

Welcome to the third edition of "Thursdays with Theodore!" I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., hope that everyone is having a great week, despite the failure of the anti-flag burning amendment. Without further adieu, let me get to this week's mail.

One of my most loyal and America-loving readers, Jack X, has submitted a multi-part question, and I wish to provide my insight now. Jack X asked:

I am interested in hearing about your stance on certain activist groups, like PETA. Also, don't you find it ironic or interesting that Congressman John Murtha made the huge hype about bringing troops home from Iraq such that he received the Kennedy Profiles in Courage Award while beforehand, he supported the invasion, and was one of the two congressmen who voted for the return of the draft (Charlie Rangel's bill)?

Sincerely,
Jack X

Jack, I applaud you on your description of groups such as PETA. They're nothing but a bunch of whiny activists (a bunch of whiny west-coast, liberal elite activists mind you). Look, God gave us animals to eat, and God wouldn't have placed us at the top of the food chain if we weren't meant to hunt and eat all of the inferior animals. And it would be wasteful not to wear the leftover skins, furs, and hides. Do these west-coast, liberal elite, tree-hugging activists want us to be wasteful? I don't think so.

I'll address other liberal, America-hating, activists groups such as the ACLU in the days and weeks to come. Suffice it to say, I have a very similar view of them as I do of PETA!

As for Congressman Murtha, could anyone be more un-American? If our divinely-inspired President has taught us anything, it's that one must not change their mind once a stance has been taken, despite how the facts or situation may change. Yet here's old senile Murtha, flip-flopping in his stance. Really, who's more qualified to talk about defense and national security, a decorated veteran and warhawk who's had a conversion, like Murtha, or high-ranking, draft-dodging administration officials, such as Karl Rove and Dick Cheney? Naturally, it's the administration. Leave it to a bunch of liberals like the Kennedy Profiles in Courage Award givers to honor such a flip-flopping, west-coast, liberal elite, America-hating, military-hating, Congressman. Have they no shame?

Jack X and other dear readers, as always, thank you for your question, and thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm thankful for the fanfare, Mr. Trumblebunks, but really, don't overrate me. Anyway, if the liberal Democrats wanted an Iraqi War "suicide bomber" in Congress, they should have at least chosen someone who was opposed to the war from day one. When I first heard about John Murtha and his bill, I figured he was a frustrated Democrat who had been opposed to invading Iraq from day one and waited for an arbitrary time to just "explode" in Congress with the war. It wasn't until later that I learned he was in fact, a war hawk, who even supported a draft bill. I tell you, the Democrats have to stop flip-flopping. How else do they expect to eventually reconquer the White House and Congress in the future? I think Congress should set an age to make it mandatory for Congressmen to retire, like...75 or so.

When do you think the American people started to have their patience detiorated (forgive the spelling)--straws blowing in the wind?

Jack X

12:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You know what else? It's a shame how PETA got people like Bob Barker. Trust me, I have watched "The Price is Right" ever since I was very young (but the chances of me flying out to CBS to be on the show aren't that high, since getting into the audience is a battle enough), but it's just so painful to watch a good show be interrupted when the host brings out a dog from the Santa Monica shelter saying its up for adoption, or how he signs off by saying to spay and neuter pets. Would I fly out there just to adopt a pet? Probably not! Also, because of Barker's PETA membership, he is personally keeping CBS, GSN, and other networks from rerunning its classic episodes where they gave away fur coats and cars that used animals for testing. Did you know that the very first item ever given away on Barker's TPIR was a fur coat? Well, save tape collectors who got the episode from special means, nobody will know that because it will not be seen in broad daylight.

Of course, Bob Barker started his animal rights stuff whenever his wife died. Of course, he has had his share of sexual relationships and harassment suits since then. Ironic, isn't it?

I have also read somewhere that PETA, while an animal rights group, has been charged with enough animal abuse cases itself. Fur is murder? Nah, PETA is murder!

Patriotically yours,
Jack X

12:21 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Jack X, you're preaching to the choir! Barker is nothing but a washed-up member of the west-coast, liberal elite. And Murtha? You couldn't be more right! If our divinely-inspired President has taught us anything, it's that one must stick by his initial decision, no matter what new facts or situations arise!

The American people started having their patience deteriorated once real Americans like Reagan and W. opened their eyes to the lies of the west-coast, liberal elite.

Jack X and other real Americans, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home