Sunday, August 05, 2007

They Finally Did Something Good!

Dear Readers,

I can't believe I'm saying this, but the Democrats FINALLY did something to help America! Over the weekend, they capitulated to our divinely-inspired President to allow him to expand his wiretapping and surveillance program! Thank goodness. With Michael Chertoff's gut telling him that Al-Qaeda is gearing up for an attack, we need all the spying we can get.

I know it's unusual for me to salute the Dems, so I'll keep this brief to avoid blowing your minds. For once, to the Dems, I say "thank you."

Democrats, thank you for - *gulp* - loving America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

no wonder Congress is going on summer break with a lower approval rating than the current leader--time for a third party to take the reigns. So...Libertarian, Green, any others?

By the way, isn't Bush going to Crawford anytime soon? I always thought his ranch trip occurred in August.

4:12 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

There's only one party this time around - The Straight Talk Express!

I imagine W will be vacationing soon. He's earned it. It's hard work being President!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

8:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home