Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The War Against the War on Easter

Dear Readers,

It was bound to happen. The same liberoseculofascists who were out to take Christ out of Christmas are back, this time to take Christ out of Easter. They want to make sure there's no Easter bunny or Easter eggs, because that would just remind everyone that Christ died and rose from the dead, to save us. Well, as you may have surmised, old Teddy isn't going to take this lying down.

Folks, Teddy is calling all of Teddy's Troopers to fight the forces of seculoevil. If you go into a business and they either don't have their office decorated for Easter, or they don't wish you a Happy Easter, let me know, either in the comments or you can email me at teddytrumbles@yahoo.com.

Together, we'll win this.

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Easter Bunny?

I saw one in the Panama City Mall in Florida...he looked kind of freaky, and they wanted to charge $20 for a picture (a little too much). When I was younger, the Easter Bunny/Santa Claus/Pumpkin Man, etc. at the Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge was free...well, give Panama City credit for trying...

Jack X

PS. Plenty of patriotism in Florida and Alabama (didn't really stop anywhere in Mississippi, so I can't say anything there). Plenty of trucks with American flags and Confederate flags, some with Garth Brooks t-shirts, American belt buckles, etc.

9:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

One other thing...I saw on TV that the Cortana Mall in Baton Rouge is continuing its tradition of free pictures with the Easter Bunny. As you may know, this mall has traditionally offered free photos with Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny (at least once with the Pumpkin Man, back in 1991) for many years, so Cortana is still on the ball...I am not sure about the other mall in Baton Rouge, the Mall of Louisiana, though, but Cortana is staying the course.

7:44 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Jack X,

It's great to hear that those people are so patriotic and are living in the present with their Garth Brooks shirts!

Cortana Mall is on the good list. Let me know what businesses deserve my wrath!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

10:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home