Thursday, March 15, 2007

Thursdays with Theodore, Episode 3/15/07

Dear Readers,

Welcome to this weeks episode of "Thursdays with Theodore!" To the mail bag . . .

Jack X writes:

Anyway, let me think...what is your stance on cockfighting?

Jack X


Jack X, that's a different but important question. If you're talking about cockfighting in a homosexual sense, well, then I of course oppose that since that's what the Bible tells me to do. If you're talking about regular cockfighting, in a ring, I oppose that too. It's a sport that the enemies of America south of the border enjoy, and if we allow it here, they'll just stream over our border even faster. Protect our border, protect America - end cockfighting.

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eyezaku said...

good lord only savages would be interested in such a barbarous sport. dog fighting, now there's a sport.

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home