Thursday, March 29, 2007

Thursdays with Theodore, Episode 3/29/07

Dear Readers,

Welcome to this week's episode of "Thursdays with Theodore!" To the mail bag!

April writes:

Dear Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.,

Do you really believe FOX News is, in fact, "fair and balanced?"

~~April



Dear April, that's a great question. In a word, my answer is yes. The liberal media is just out to destroy FOX, though, because it's the only remaining bastion of true journalism.

Cynics, though, claim all news has gone downhill. I disagree, but have a look at some of their "clever" work:



Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

4 Comments:

Blogger Eyezaku said...

Rupert Murdoch: Australia's favourite son

9:54 AM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

That video is fricking hilarious. By the way, are you making fun of my profession?

11:07 AM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

eyechan,

Dead on. Dead on.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

11:47 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

jb,

I'm not making fun of your profession. I'm just trying to show people that cable news, except for FOX News, isn't real news! They've got that liberal bias!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

11:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home