Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Et tu, Ahnald?

Dear Readers,

Today, one of my heroes, Rush Limbaugh, was attacked by someone who is literally part of the west-coast, liberal elite. That's right, I'm talking about the "Republican" governor of California, Arnold Schwarzenegger. Governor Schwarzenegger, when asked to respond to Mr. Limbaugh calling him a "closet liberal," said that Mr. Limbaugh is "irrelevant." I can hardly control my rage.

Arnold, everyone knows that your marriage to Maria Shriver turned you into a west-coast, liberal elite, Kennedy-by-marriage. You claim not to be Rush's servant? If not for Rush and his telling of the truth, no "Republican" could be elected to a statewide office in the liberal hellhole that is California. You owe him, Arnold. You owe him.

All I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., have to say is this: Rush, I am your servant, as are all of Teddy's Troopers!

Arnold, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home