Wednesday, February 28, 2007

The Masses Thank You, W

Dear Readers,

As you know, I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., was in New Orleans over the weekend. While there, I was able to interview the locals to see how grateful they are for our divinely-inspired President delivering on the promises he made about rebuilding the city following Hurricane Katrina. Here's a sample of the quotes I heard:

"[President] Bush has . . . carried through on his promises"

"That man has [never] lied"

"He can start a war we do . . . need, but he can . . . [also] rebuild this great city"

And folks, that's just a sampling. These people are nothing if not grateful. They recognize that our President is a man of his word. And there's nothing quite like a straight shooter.

W, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home