Thursday, February 08, 2007

Thursdays with Theodore, Episode 2/8/07

Dear Readers,

Welcome to this week's episode of "Thursdays with Theodore!" To the mail bag!

Peter writes:

Dear Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.,

What is your take on global warming and the more widespread acceptance of the phenomenon?

Peter, a great and timely question. All I have to say is this: if our planet is really warming, why did we have 5" of snow here on Tuesday, and why is today the first day we've made it above 20 degrees F in almost a week?

Enough said.

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I didn't submit a question this week, but I must agree. I think the planet is warming; however, I think it's part of a natural cycle. I know that during the times of Columbus, the planet was warmer than now, and, well, I think it's part of a natural cycle, and that scientists are blaming human activities because of lack of data from the 14th and 15th centuries. In a century or two, the planet will get cooler again, just like before. That's what I think.

Jack X

8:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, Parody friend,

enjoy this parody....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0UGVgi9wv_w

Jack X

4:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello there Theodore,

You must know that global warming is a west coast thing. With 16 million people in California alone driving Hummers, is it any wonder?

Hope all is well with you and that you are not suffering any further complications from 'snow balls'.

Your friend,
JB

3:39 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Thanks for the link, Jack X!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

7:14 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

JB,

So great to see you back! And, as usual, a perfect analysis!

The only troubles right now are from ice. Not sure how to deal with this stuff. Any tips or ideas?

Hope you are well, too!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home