Sunday, February 18, 2007

Thank You For Loving America, Cargo Cultists!

Dear Readers,

I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., have to thank Mrs. Trumblebunks, I, Esq., for pointing this out to me. The cargo cultists on the island of Tanna in Vanuatu, have a reverence for Old Glory and for America! They've been waiting for John Frum to return for decades now, and celebrate America as they wait. That's patriotism, folks.

These people who are not even from America love America more than the west-coast, liberal elite! That's why I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., propose that we deport our liberals to this island, both to learn a little about loving America and to get them out of our hair. Perhaps seeing a little patriotism would teach them to stop coddling the terrorists and to start supporting our divinely-inspired President.

Dear residents of Tanna island in Vanuatu, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home