Tuesday, February 20, 2007

All Aboard! The Straight Talk Express is Leaving the Station!

Dear Readers,

I, Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., must admit that I have a political man-crush on John McCain. Not in a homosexual way, mind you. It's just that his resolve and his convictions are so strong that, I must admit, I become a little emotional when I hear him talk.

Now, the west-coast, liberal elite, hypocrisy-mongerers like to point out that Mr. McCain is currently engaging in political flip-flopping, the likes of which we've only seen by his Republican challengers Mitt Romney and Rudy Giuliani. I say they couldn't be further from the truth. He has seen the light. And anyone who wants to top even the proposed troop surge, despite being repeatedly warned of how quixotic such a plan is, is strong in my book. That takes courage. That takes conviction. That takes a man worthy of being called "Mr. President."

Dear readers, have a look for yourself at the growing wisdom of John McCain! Old Teddy is on board the Straight Talk Express!

John McCain, future POTUS, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home