Friday, January 05, 2007

Thursdays with Theodore, episode 1/4/07

Dear Readers,

Welcome to this week's episode of "Thursdays with Theodore!" Now, to the mail bag!

Jack X writes:

Is there anything we should do to prepare ourselves for the upcoming War on Christmas '07?

Great question. It's never too early to get started fighting against the seculofascists since they seek year-round to end religion. For now, you should keep a list of the boycotted businesses for this past Christmas. Keep an eye out for businesses trying to eliminate religion, and if you find any not on the previous list, make sure you send them to old Teddy.

Also, keep an eye out on this Democratic Congress. We all know they're going to try to legislate Christ out of Christmas.

Dear readers, be sure to keep your guard up. Thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Teddy, it wasn't my question. But I'm glad someone asked it, and that there are people out there who are putting a lot of thought and consideration into this very grave matter.

I was wondering, can we add individuals to the list? I was thinking of Richard Dawkins, author of The God Delusion. Shame on him and his blasphemous, blood boiling "books". In fact, put his publishers, The Random House Group (also includes Transworld Publishers and Bantam Press) on the list, too.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, Ted,

I wrote the question. I'm sorry I didn't put my name on it. For future questions, I'll be sure to remember to stick my name on them.

Jack X

PS. Let's see how stores handle Easter, assuming they do. They may just put out "springtime" decorations instead of "Easter" decorations. I'll keep an eye out during Lent. Luckily, Mardi Gras (Carnival) gets treated very well down here.

9:21 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

eyechan,

Thanks for letting me know. That was a great suggestion, and I'll be sure to add these scoundrels to the next list.

Take care.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

1:15 AM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Jack X,

Thanks for the clarification!

Great suggestion, btw. We'll be working to save Easter now. I hereby make you my deputy lieutenant in this fight!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home