Friday, October 06, 2006

Thursdays with Theodore, episode 10/5/06

Dear Readers,

Welcome to this week's edition of "Thursdays with Theodore!" Straight to the mailbag.

Sharon writes:

Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq., did you see Speaker Hastert's speech today? How noble was it for him to take responsibility?

Sharon, great question. Of course I saw it, and it brought a tear to my eye. In the light of a huge scandal, this man stood up and said "the buck stops here," and it only took him a week to do it! Now that's virtue.

More importantly, he took responsibility for this, as any brave leader would. He only had to blame ABC, the former President, and George Soros in the process. What a shining example of leadership! He basically said, "Blame me, after you blame these other guys." Truly noble.

Thank you for your question, Sharon, and dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home