Monday, October 16, 2006

Late Response to a Loyal Reader's Questions

Dear Readers,

Please accept another apology from me for my recent hiatus in posting. My travels and participation in the free market took me away for a few days, and I apologize for leaving you without notice.

One very loyal reader, and a very talented blogger in her own right, jbwritergirl, has asked me:

I want to know, if George Bush and Curious George are actually related does Bush earn income from Curious's merchandising agreement and if so do you think he claims it on his income taxes?

And are George and Laura really calling it quits after a drunken spat?



JB, I recognize that in your first question, you're trying to equate our divinely-inspired President with a dumb monkey. First of all, despite what all you anti-God, pro-evolution mongerers want to claim, man didn't come from a monkey (if we did, where's my tail?). Secondly, W studied at both Yale and Harvard - with that on his resume, he CAN'T be dumb. All that he shares with this monkey is a name.

But, if he did receive such income, he would of course claim it on his taxes. If there's one thing W has shown us, it's that, with the help of Karl Rove, he does nothing except follow the law to the letter and act in the most ethical way possible. W wouldn't be some liberal tax evader.

Now, for your second question, I know that you're hoping W and Laura split up so that he can then gay marry. It's just not going to happen. He and Laura are loyal Christians, and follow the 10 Commandments perfectly (well, so long as you ignore that whole "thou shall not kill" bit.) They will remain married, even though they're tool old now for the sole purpose of marriage, procreation. Together, they'll simply have to procreate freedom.

I hope I've answered your questions, JB. Take care.

Charles Darwin, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara's Varolo Village said...

Maybe George Bush is related to that lovely man with the yellow hat. He always seemed pretty bright, except for the fact that he always left his monkey unattended places to reek havoc.

Sara :)

11:38 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Sara,

I think you underestimate our divinely-inspired President's intelligence. He graduated from Harvard and Yale, after all. He would know if his proverbial "monkey" was running amuck. Everything he does is calculated and well-planned. And he uses this intelligence to keep us safe, so we can fight them there rather than have to fight them here.

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

9:13 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Sara,

If you'd like to exchange links, please let me know!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home