Monday, October 09, 2006

Freedom will Soon March Again!

Dear Readers,

As you are no doubt aware by now, North Korea claims to have tested a nuclear weapon. Obviously, having a nuclear weapon in the hands of a mad man threatens our freedom. Worse, even, is the prospect of such a weapon being sold to terrorists. Keeping our country safe can only mean one thing - Cuba, we're coming for you.

Dear readers, when we were attacked on 9/11, the logical response was to attack Afghanistan. After doing this with a minimal effort, after giving Bin Laden a one-month head start, we shifted our attention to Iraq. Well, now we'll give North Korea a little shock and awe and then take out those commies in Cuba, once and for all. We have to fight them there so we don't have to fight them here.

Raul Castro, I know you're sitting in for your brother, but it's all about to come to an end. Not even a spider hole will save you. Cuba, you're about to taste freedom, at the end of a smoking M-16 barrel. You can thank Kim Jong-Il for that.

Cuban commies, why do you hate America?

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, not to divert the commie issue, I read somewhere that some Alaskan towns, even though they are suffering in very cold weather, decided to boycott Venezulan oil. Maybe you should salute them in a future post.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061009/ap_on_re_us/oil_from_chavez

In terms of North Korea, I know you may hate this, but maybe Condi Rice needs to go over there. Albright did in 2000 and met with Kim Jong-il. I know it, you're going to have your little "why do you hate America" catchphrase in your response. Well, I guess I'm 50-50. Cheerio!

6:38 PM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

To the anonymous commentor. I think the last thing North Korea needs is more rice.

I hear you Theodore Trumblebunks. Is that liberal enough for you?

JB

6:11 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Jack, thanks for the tips on these Alaskan towns. Talk about heroes!

Kim Jong-Il, like a typical liberal, simply has his hand out. He wants money so he'll stop. Well, appeasement doesn't work. I say we bomb his ass off the planet.

There's nothing here to suggest you hate America...yet

11:45 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Whoa, JB, well put! That one makes old Teddy pretty proud.

JB, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home