Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Thank You, Alaskans!

Dear Readers,

Jack X deserves all the credit for this post, as he pointed my nose in the direction of this story. Anyway, we all know that Hugo Chavez is a typical America-hating liberal. For some reason, his little banana republic offers free oil to poor Americans each winter. Thankfully, some real Americans are deciding they'd rather freeze than accept oil from this demon. And I salute them.

These Alaskans demonstrate everything that's right with America. We need more Americans to put patriotism above their health. Don't expect this to come from liberals, though. Only real Americans could make such a sacrifice. And to all of them, I am grateful.

Freezing, oil-declining Alaskans, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've always wanted to visit Alaska, don't you?

5:36 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

I don't just want to visit. I want to parade down the street, waving my flags in honor of these people!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, you better bundle up if you wish to do that!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

I'll be sportin' my tighty red, blue, and whities!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home