Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Strength and Honor

Dear Readers,

Today, our divinely-inspired President had the courage and foresight to veto a bill promoting stem cell research. Folks, this move took courage. Nearly 70% of Americans support stem cell research, as they want a cure for numerous tragic debilitating diseases. (As an aside, if evolution is real, wouldn't we just evolve to NOT have these diseases?) Ironically, 70% of Americans are also traitors who oppose the War against Islamofascism. Coincidence? I think not.

Folks, what we see here is W doing what he knows is right, no matter what the polls say. This is all the more admirable for someone who cannot run again for election. Mr. President, those of us who love America, love freedom, and love life, thank you! W, you never fail to amaze me!

Dear W, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels: , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've got an idea. How about the 70% who oppose Bushism secede from the Union and form their own country? It occurred once before....let's do that.

Hugs and kisses, toots,
Jack X

10:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All-right,

I am not going to get into your Bush loving-hating-admiring-detesting-whatever bit, but I will ask another question regarding Famous Bowls.

Between last year and this year, KFC seemed to improve the Famous Bowl by adding cream gravy and a biscuit. Assuming they take it off for the fall to improve it for the summer of 2008, what should they add to it to make it even better than it is now?

Jack X

5:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok, I have a second question...

As you probably remember, "The Price is Right" (one of my favorite shows) ended its 35th season with Bob Barker's last show this past Friday, and he has said he wanted Rosie O'Donnell as a possible replacement for him. What do you think of this?

I'll tell you my opinion (of course, you probably know what I think) after you respond.

Jack X

Question 2 of 2.

8:09 PM  
Blogger Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq. said...

Brilliant idea, Jack. Losing New York and much of New England, along with California and Illinois, wouldn't hurt the American economy at all! These new hippy states would spend all their time smoking bongs and getting gay married, so the remaining American states would become the financial capitol of the world!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

8:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home