Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thursdays with Theodore, Episode 5/24/07

Dear Readers,

Welcome to this week's episode of "Thursdays with Theodore!" To the mailbag . . .

T.J. writes:

Dear Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.,

What the hell is up with the new Russ Feingold (D-Islamofascistan) widget on your side bar?


T.J. in Tennessee


T.J., thanks for the question! I don't know what happened. Some liberal, like Willington, or war-hater (and, by extension, freedom-hater) hacked into my site. I can't get the code out of my template, so I had to put a warning in the title of that section. I apologize to my readers for such America-hating filth, but I will remedy this as soon as possible!

Dear readers, thank you for loving America!

-Theodore Trumblebunks, I, Esq.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home